A common ingredient in many Laotian recipes. Can be served on crackers or in sandwiches for a tasty snack.
Total time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 cup
- 100g canned cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor. Blend into a smooth paste.
- Serve on crackers or in sandwiches.
- Mama: 4/5
- Papa: 4/5
- McM: 4/5
Original recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/shrimp-paste-134317