Chipotle Tahini Dip
Spicy dip for falafel or pita bread.
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup tahini
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 can (about 100g) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 tablespoons adobo sauce
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor until evenly blended.
- Serve with falafel or spread on pitas.
- Papa: 5/5, one of my new favorite dips!
- VOD: 5/5, subtle flavor at first with more spice in the aftertaste
- McM: 4/5, great flavour but a little too spicy for my preference