Creamy Yogurt Sauce
Falafel dressing made with navy beans and yogurt.
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups canned navy beans
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor until very smooth.
- Serve with falafel or as a salad dressing.
- Papa: 5/5, fantastic!
- VOD: 5/5, really good in combination with the chipotle tahini sauce
- McM: 5/5, light and refreshing, very flavorful
Original recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/melissa-darabian/falafel-recipe.html
Pingback: Egypt (Part 3) | Every Country On Your Plate