Avocado and Tuna Tapas
Tapas are a traditional Spanish side dish. Avocado and tuna make a creamy tapas combination.
Total time: 15 minutes
- 3 ripe avocados, halved and pitted and peeled
- 2 170g cans white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- chives (for garnish)
- Stir together tuna, mayonnaise, red pepper, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
- Pack the avocado halves with tuna mixture.
- Garnish with chives and serve.
- Papa: 4/5
- McM: 5/5
Original recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/139620/avocado-and-tuna-tapas/print/?recipeType=Recipe&servings=4