Smoked Salmon Rolls
A delicious Scandinavian side dish with smoked salmon and cream cheese.
Total time: 30 minutes
- 8 soft tortillas (8 inch diameter)
- 1 cup (250g) light cream cheese
- 340g smoked salmon
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- chives, chopped (optional)
- capers (optional)
- lemon juice (optional)
- Spread tortillas with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- Top with salmon, dill, and onion. Chives can be used as a mild alternative to red onions. Capers and lemon juice are nice additions.
- Roll tightly. An extra dollop of cream cheese can be used to help seal the roll.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces and serve.
- Mama: 3.5/5
- Papa: 3.5/5
- Nanya: 5/5
- TW: 4/5
- McM: 4/5
Original recipe: http://www.sweetpaulmag.com/food/smoked-salmon-rolls